CPA Ireland Trainee Placement Service
The CPA Ireland Trainee Placement service can help secure you a trainee accountant position today.
CPA Ireland is one of the leading accountancy bodies in Ireland. The ‘CPA’ designation carries prestigious and global recognition as a professional accountant with over 1 million CPA accountants worldwide.
CPAs work in a wide range of industries & roles, both in Ireland and Internationally with many excelling in their career to CFO, CEO, and Partner.
The CPA Ireland Trainee Placement Team has partnered with a range of employers nationwide on their 2024 Graduate Programme. Our employer partners will ensure you get a broad, hands-on experience in all aspects of the business including accountancy, tax, audit, and finance. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects while working with a diverse range of clients.
- Competitive salary
- Financial assistance towards the CPA Accountancy exams
- Exam study leave
- Supportive training environment
- Career progression
The successful candidate will have:
- A third-level qualification in accountancy or a business-related discipline
- Experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- The desire to learn and progress through the CPA Accountancy exams
- Ambitious and Career-focused